Tuesday 20 April 2010

20th

Falklands isnt listed on my laptop time zones so i had to choose another one, it was canada or something like that, well that turned out due to daylight savings was only 4 hours, so i changed it manually to the right time, plugged my iphone in to try and put some songs on and it changed the time so that it was an hour ahead of what it should be. I didnt realise this till 6am this morning, i was gonna get up at 7am, So i got ready, put my boots on and had a look at my watch, it was only 6am, looked at my phone 7am, watch 6am, phone 7am. I think i swore at my self and went back to bed. To be honest im not really having much luck with time, no-one told me the clocks had changed so i tipped up to work at 4am instead of 5am the other day. Yes lol at me all you want.
So i woke up to snow this morning, luvly. Went down the cinama for my arrivals breaf. The blocks are quite warm but the ''spinal corridors'' are so fucking cold its unbelivable, its like walking outside, inside but it feels even worst. Sat in there for 5 hours the instructer said they left the heating off to keep us awake. Jeeze it was so cold, shivering much.
Went into work after that with the idea of finishing at 4pm, that didnt happen. Left work at half 6.
So its all fun in the snow here, coming down quite heavy now maybe i'll build a snow penguin or a snow turkey vulture(yes they do exist). Thats all to say right now, day off tomorrow but i've still got shit to do on my arivals chit. ceow for now bitchs.

Mood - Indiferent

Song in my head - Sugar-SOAD

6/10

No comments: