Tuesday 27 April 2010

27th

Well today was a bit different to the rest, I was on fish and vegitarean, i did baked cod with a herb crust but post for out here mind you though. Was a pleasent change from veg though.
Been thinking alot about past exsercises that i've done and i would rather go back to jordan than be here to be quite honest, just found some pictures on my hard drive from it. Had a little giggle at some of them. Good team of chefs too, unlike here were there just a bunch of monkeys in whites.
I have definatly made my mind up now, as soon as its possible im transfering to something else be it dog handeler, computer gremlin, organ grinder or the little dancing monkey. This is a very stressfull job with little or no appriciation that i could do without. I wouldnt mind the pay drop to be honest, i wouldnt even mind if i lost my rank, all that matters is that im happy with my work. Ive been cheffing about 8 or so years, im not shy of hard work.
Well thats that anyway i thought i'd pad it out with something.
Its getting very cold out again, so cold infact that we dont need a fridge in the room, we just put the milk on the window sill. Im expecting snow again soon, either that or frozen pellets of water shooting out of the sky.

Mood - tired with a tinge of achivement

Song of the day - RHCP-Under the Bridge

6.7

No comments: